FX Error Marker View: Icon transparency
At least in my installation, two icons in the new error marker view have a black background. (See screenshot)
#1 Updated by Johannes Eder 12 days ago
- File Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-12 um 11.35.49.png Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-12 um 11.35.49.png added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Saad bin Abid to Simon Barner
On MAC it looks like this. As we are using JavaFX toggle buttons here, the darker color is the selected mode. Looks a bit ugly but I do not know if we should invest more time into this?
@Simon: What do you think?
#2 Updated by Simon Barner 12 days ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Johannes Eder
Thanks for the pointer to the mode / JavaFX theme.
I've changed it to a dark gray.
Can you please review the other small change I made to hide the message that the view is empty?