Change Request #4035
DSE solutions are not viewable after loading a model
After a DSE has been executed, the identified solutions are passed to the visualization where one solution can be selected. From there, a solution selection step can be created and solution models can be exported back to the AF3 project.
Limitation to Resolve¶
If a model is loaded where an exploration step was executed or a solution selection step was created, the visualization does not display the information stored in the model and thus, the functionality of the DSE perspective is degraded.
- Store the solution results with the ExplorationStep.
- Load the ExplorationSolutions from a ExplorationStep and selectecd solutions from a DSE model when loading.
#1 Updated by Alexander Diewald 3 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
1. Create / Load a model with multiple Objectives, execute the DSE, check if the visualization shows the results and that they can be selected and exported.
2. Import a model with a solution to AF3 and load it to the DSE (e.g. the one from the step before) and repeat the checks in the visualization.