Change Request #4017
Change Request #4013: [UI] Collection task SWT based views -> JavaFX-based views
RequirementsPatternView to JavaFX (SafetyCases)
Creation of a new JavaFX-based RequirementsPatternView in order to replace the old SWT-based implementation. The view shall be similar to the old one, hence control code may be reused.
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Carmen Carlan
- Category set to Hackathon
@Carmen: this is the issue to transform the RequirementsPatternView to JavaFX. A base class for views can be found in /org.fortiss.tooling.common.ui/src/org/fortiss/tooling/common/ui/javafx/AF3FXViewPart.java
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Carmen Carlan to Johannes Eder
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
I actually deleted this view since it implemented only old functionality. See issue #3064.
- Status changed from Resolved to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom