CLI: Integrate random DSE test case generation code
In the Spedit project, junit-based functionality was added in a side-branch of AF3 that is able to generate large sets of test cases for the DSE. These test cases were used for validating parts of the DSE in a maven-driven validation environment that executed the junit tests.
Within the HUBCAP project, this code shall be ported to the recent AF3 release. It will be used in an alternate fashion to produce random test cases by a CLI argument. These test cases will be fixed such that subsequent validation will operate on the same data set. By that, the use of maven is also obsolete and a binary AF3 version can be used within the validation itself considering other supporting CLI switches.
- Port the junit test case generation code.
- Add a CLI handler that triggers the test case generation.
- Refactor the test case generation code if needed.
#4 Updated by Alexander Diewald 4 months ago
- Append the CLI arguments "--gen-dse-testcases --shutdown" to the arguments in the launch configuration.
- NOTE: AF3 will close itself after generating the test cases.
- Launch AF3 without the previously added arguments. No error markers shall be present.
- In each FileProject, there is only a DSE node. The generated models are within it (not visible). You can launch a DSE from the perspective. NOTE: Some problems will be infeasible, so do not be surprised if the DSE reports an unsolvable problem.