Import capability of AF3 Projects by CLI switches
In order to enable the automatic execution of test cases, DSE, or other algorithms, an import switch shall be created that allows to import projects from a given location by a command line switch.
- The import switch shall allow importing a single, or multiple, AF3 projects (e.g., directory or file given).
- If possible, the projects to import shall be defined using a regexp.
- The import shall only be possible if no equivalently named project exists in the runtime workspace.
- If some project cannot be imported due to a naming conflict, the import shall exit early (pre-condition) and provide a hint about the possibility to specify an alternate runtime workspace with the "-data <dir>" switch.
#1 Updated by Alexander Diewald 3 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Tiziano Munaro
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Tiziano, as discussed, could you please test and review this one when you have time?
No need to hurry, it can only be merged after the release anyways.
- Try the command line import by adding
--import <path>to the launch cfg. If a directory is given, all containing AF3 projects will be imported. Direct paths to files are also supported and file names with wildcards.
- Try loading example models from the menu.
- Try creating projects with and without existing workspaces and / or existing AF3-Project-Directories.
- Test example loading in the product as well (The projects are in jars, which can result in problems accessing the files). Therefore, set up a local build acc. to https://af3-developer.fortiss.org/projects/autofocus3/wiki/AF3_Build_Management#Local-Build and switch the submodules
kernelto branch 3993.