NPE when creating PowerSupply
Hierarchical platform architecture, within cluster level, creation of PowerSupply throws Exception.
There should not be an exception when creating a PowerSupply.
#1 Updated by Simon Barner 6 months ago
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Alexander Diewald
- Target version changed from AF3 2.18 - Feature Freeze to AF3 2.17 (Tested, Bug Free)
The same issue also exists for Clocks: No visual has been foreseen for these elements.
Moreover, please also check which elements are offered for each of the levels of the architecture. Currently, there seem to be to many elements. In case this involves to many changes, we can consider to shift this to the next release.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald 6 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Tiziano Munaro
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
do you have time to review this one? This are only a few lines & the only test is to create Clocks and PowerSupplies in a Hierarchical PlatformArchitecture and a cluster. NOTE: Adding PowerSupplies / Clocks to PlatformArchitectures or Clusters is mutually exlusive.