Change Request #3870
Change Request #3878: [UI] Collection task to switch gef based editors to the new JavaFX-based editors (LWFXEF)
Feature #3815: [Kernel] Add LWFXEF framework from SystemFOCUS to kernel.common.ui
[Kernel] LWFXEF base class delegating to transformation service
If a graphical editor should be able to display elements from other plugins, there needs to be a mechanism to provide visuals and controllers in a plugable way.
We use transformation service to realize this plugability.
This mechanism mainly replaces the use of "tooling.kernel.editpartFactory" extension point.
- Tracker changed from Bug to Change Request
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Please provide some example code, or explain to me on Monday how client code would look like. It is not possible for me atm to provide a review of the approach.
- Status changed from Feedback to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Florian Hölzl to Alexander Diewald
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
Resolved in #3883. Please reject.
- Status changed from Resolved to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom