In the DSE navigator, timing constraints and energy-related objectives get generated at each run
When performing deplo+schedule or schedule syntheses, at each run timing constraints and energy minimization objectives get generated again and again inside the same target definition step.
To be discussed.
- Related to Feature #3802: Define GUI patterns for (non-periodic) timing constraints added
- Target version changed from AF3 2.16 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze) to Backlog
- Assignee changed from Marco Volpe to Johannes Eder
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Alexander Diewald
@Alex: Do you know if this issue is still relevant? I received it from Marco.
It can be rejected IMO. The mchanism how the timing constraints are generated is reworked in the course of the ticket #3541 anyways :)
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
- Status changed from Feedback to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom