JVM crash with unsat cores
Steps to reproduce:
- Import the Simple6-nodepl_constraints.af3_23 model from #3555
- Active DSE perspective
- Home -> Select / Change Project -> Simple6-nodepl_constraints-> NEW DSE -> Finish
- Home -> Deployment
- Select "Couple 1,2" rule set
- Select "Decouple 1,2" rule set
- Select "Enable joint schedule synthesis"
- Select "Enable minimization of latency"
- AF3 crashes completely due to an JVM access violation exception. See attached log file
#1 Updated by Simon Barner almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
The following attempts did not succeed to resolve or workaround the error:
- Upgrading Z3 to the latest version 4.8.1
- Using a TreeMap instead of a HashMap. This results into a similar error (see new attachment hs_err_pid5896.log)
In order to have this issue resolved, a ticket will be filed for Z3.
#3 Updated by Simon Barner almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Executing Deplo+Sched with infeasible constraint crashes JVM to JVM crash with unsat cores
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Alexander Diewald
- % Done changed from 30 to 100