V&VDashboard related to requirement throwing an internal error
An internal error occurs related to the V&VDashboard associated with the requirement when aspects are applied.
Bug reproducing steps:
- create an empty project in the workspace
- double click the project
- configure any constraint in the checklist (i.e., check any of the constraints from the requirements group)
add requirements Analysis
add a requirement
- right click on the requirement and apply any aspect
- The error window appears (picture attached...)
#3 Updated by Vivek Nigam almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vivek Nigam to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
No documentation is needed.
Added a check in:
The bug specified in the comments should not happen.