Change Request #3083
Annotation View: Highlighting of rows and columns is sometimes counter-intuitive
The annotation view highlights the model element that is currently selected in the Model Navigator or the respective model editor (typically: diagram editor) using a light green background.
Further, the annotation view highlights the currently selected row using a light blue background. See
- In case the row in the annotation that represents the model element has the focus in the annotation view (i.e., it has been clicked, e.g. in an edit operation), the green background is not visible. Instead, the light blue or grey background (see next item) is displayed. See
- In case a cell in the currently active row of the annotation view table is edited (e.g., the comment cell), the row is no longer marked using a light blue background, but becomes grey. Sometimes, the grey background remains also after the editing has finished and the cell has lost the focus.
- For non-obvious reasons, also a column is highlighted in light blow (Memory: accum. in
- Avoid that green highlight is overlaid by blue background. E.g., synchronize selection in model editor with selected row in annotation view table and keep only light green highlight.
- Ensure that the background color is kept in case a cell is edited.
- Remove column-wise highlights.