- Import the attached model.
- Open "Green Field" Component Architecture.
- Zoom out to see all components (if you should see them already - zoom out anyway)
- Select all Components
- Move them
Observation: The components are moved far more than indicated or intended.
#3 Updated by Alexander Diewald over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Andreas Bayha
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Please test. The behaviour is not yet completely correct (i.e., small mis-alignments & sometimes minor distance to the grid), but the moved elements are now almost aligned with the predicted position. Hence, the situation is definitely improved now.
Please also test different zoom levels: Zoom-in (1.5; 2.0), Zoom-out(0.75; 0.5).
#11 Updated by Simon Barner 10 months ago
- Assignee changed from Andreas Bayha to Florian Hölzl
- Target version changed from AF3 2.16 RC2 (Tested, Bug-free) to AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze)
The problem persists. However, this bug does not have to be fixed since a re-implementation of the component editors is planned.
Re-assigning as a regression test for the implementation.