MIRA: Connection of Data Dictionary and Glossary
This feature should help the user to get a fast overview, whether a term is used in the data dictionary.
When opening a glossary term, a stakeholder, an external system or a document entry, and when switching to the occurences tab, a new section shall be seen that is called "Overview data dictionary".
In this section, an overview shall be given of all data dictionary data types and data values with the name, synonym or abbreviation of that glossary term.
When clicking on a data type or data value, then the data dictionary shall be opened and the corresponding entry in the data dictionary shall be selected.
#2 Updated by Anonymous about 5 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
1. Extend the Overview section of the Occurences tab of context elements
2. Test the extended section with some examples (Data type, data value, function, ...)
3. Add Filter functionality (add a new Filter above the new section that filters the new section)
4. Test the filter with some examples
5. Extend help