Port the Component Resource Table to the Annotation MM
Currently, the Component Resource Table exists in parallel to the new Annotation MM which has been developed to contain information like in the table. Thus, the table can be removed, when the contained resource information has been replicated as annotations.
- Move the memory annotation to the component plugin
- Create a timing plugin
- Move the instructionand the WCET annotation to the timing plugin
- Create a property for ExecutionUnits that contains a speed annotation (MIPS)
- Port the SIL annotations to the SIL plugin
- Write a migration provider for older models containing the CRT-based information
#1 Updated by Alexander Diewald almost 6 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
The migration of the done in large parts, see the wiki entry at https://af3-developer.fortiss.org/projects/af3-phoenix-release/wiki/AF3_Annotations.
Someone with deeper knowledge of the sil-plugin and the mira integration needs to take over the final implementation of the SIL-annotation.
#6 Updated by Simon Barner almost 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Anonymous
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from AF3 2.7 RC2 (GUI improved) to AF3 2.8 RC2 (Tested & Bugfixed)
- Component resource table has already been removed
- Tested migration of "memory" and "WCET" properties.
- Fixed migration of "memory" property to skip the accumulated value for the component architecture's root component. I.e., in the example, the "Memory: local" annotation of "Component Architecture Root" would have been set to 177. Now, it is set to 0. The accumulated value can be obtained using the "Memory: accum." annotation
- Please check if this behavior is compatible with the scheduling plugin
- Migration of SIL-related properties is handled in #2171