Simulator: save simulation layout for a component
For my model I want to simulate a component that consists of three subcomponents with a state machine for each.
Every time I reopen the simulator I have to reorganize the whole screen, opening three state machines, 1 component view, 2 data variable views and put them so I can see everything. This is very time consuming. So I would like to have the possibility to save the layout for this component.
When I change the name for a component or remove model elements, they can just disappear from my layout. It still would save a lot of time.
#7 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Alexander Diewald
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- open the traffic light
- start a simulation through the context menu
- open a couple of components, reorganize their windows
- go back to modeling perspective
- start again a simulation through the context menu
Before: windows are all closed
Now: former windows are still open with the same organization
Fix is a heuristic, but should work most of the time.