Inconsistencies in implementation of Arrays & Structs
- why are values of ArrayConst of type IExpressionTerm and not Const?
- left-hand-side of Actions accept Var but array element access (e.g. a0) and struct access are not Var objects -- I think we should do here a bit of pair programming
- Status changed from New to In Progress
improved grammar for combined accesses
- Target version changed from Phoenix 2.3 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to Phoenix 2.3 RC2 (Major Bugs)
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
added test cases and fixed several bugs. The variables, structs and arrays can now be used both as lvalue or rvalue.
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
I think that now arrays and structs are in a much better shape - they look also consistent. I close this issue.
Also available in: Atom