Adding a new plugin project¶
Once you have the fortiss-std-env checked out, you can add your own plugin project using a base template.
- Choose File->Import....
- Select General->Existing Projects into Workspace and hit Next.
- Choose Select archive file:, hit the Browse... button and select the org.fortiss.af3.base.project.zip or org.fortiss.af3.base.project.ui.zip file in the fortiss-std-env/base-project folder.
- Hit Finish.
You now have the base project in your workspace. There is a README file in the root folder of this project, which describes the next steps of customizing this base project into your desired plugin project.
Publishing the plugin to Subversion server¶
- Add the root folder for the plugin to the repository root and 'svn add' them.
- Update the svnaccess file in the root folder (usually you can copy a plugin rule in the standard section of this file).
- 'svn commit' the folders and the svnaccess file.
- The developer can now proceed with the publishing instructions as given in the README file.
Updating the continuous and nightly builds¶