Webpage update HowTo¶
- On Jenkins, build af3-phoenix-product-release
- Download the 6 "Latest Successful Artifacts"
- Copy them on downloads.fortiss.org
- Update the webpage on the SVN to refer to these artifacts
- Contact the IT to update the webpage
Release Notes: detailed list of issues¶
To insert the detailed list of issues in the release notes:
- Display the relevent issues in Redmine (using the various filtering options of Redmine)
- Down the page, to the right, there's a field "Also available in:": click on "CSV"
- Select "only the selected columns" and export to CSV
- Import the CSV file in LibreOffice or any other Office suite of your choice
- Delete the columns you don't want, format the alignment how you want, etc. (do not care about the colors or fonts)
- Export to HTML
- Open the HTML file in a text editor
- Copy/paste the <table>...</table> content into the HTML file of the release notes