Deleting a State Automaton Specification while Editor is open throws an Exception
When adding a State Automaton Specification to a component by the context menu in the project tree, the State Automaton Editor opens immediately. Trying to delte the added specification without closing the editor first leads to an exception.
#3 Updated by Florian Hölzl over 8 years ago
Utility methods in StateAutomatonUtils should be safe, they are not.
They assume that StateAutomaton has always a root state.
This is not true during a delete: the editor is closed after the transaction removes the state automaton, but its already refreshed after the root state is gone => ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExc.
#5 Updated by Florian Hölzl over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Florian Hölzl to Anonymous
- Target version changed from Phoenix 2.2 RC2 (UI Beautification) to Phoenix 2.2 RC3 (Review Phase)
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Null protections for component and mode utility classes were added.
#6 Updated by Anonymous over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Problem fixed. Still weird, that everything can be deleted immidiately after creation by selecting "delete" from the context menu, except TL Spec and Code Spec, where delete is greyed out.