Support #841: Tooling Framework
Undo results in Error message
After creating a port (unintendedly) I hit the undo button several times (since it did not result in the undoing of the port creation).
Clicking on the Background of the Component Pane then resulted in a strange Error Message (see included Screenshot).
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Bernhard Schätz
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
I could not reproduce this behavior with current Dev Version. Please try to reproduce with RC2.
- Target version changed from Release Feb 2012 to Release Feb 2012 - Backlog
- Project changed from AF3 2.0 Project to AF3 Phoenix
- Target version deleted (
Release Feb 2012 - Backlog)
- Target version set to Phoenix - BACKLOG
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from Phoenix - BACKLOG to Phoenix 2.3 RC2 (Major Bugs)
I could not reproduce this issue.
I could not reproduce either - this is why I close this now
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom