Double clicking on a Raspberry Pi platform element causes an exception to be thrown
How to reproduce¶
- Pull the latest changes from all AF3 repositories
- Import the attached model
- Try to open the platform architecture by double clicking on the Raspberry Pi component
- If the Raspberry Pi component has an editor on its own (e.g. to tune some of its properties), then this shall be opened.
- Otherwise, the platform architecture shall be opened.
- Notice the following in the
- Line 156:
- Here the bindings of the double clicked elements are retrieved. For a normal platform element (e.g. a GenericExecutionUnit), the returned list is empty and, hence, its parent element is opened: The platform architecture.
- When double clicking a Raspberry Pi component, however, a binding is found: The
PlatformRaspberryPiArchitectureFXEditorBinding. Thus, the service tries to open this instead of the platform editor.
#2 Updated by Tiziano Munaro about 1 month ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved