Incorrect references between model elements after project import
When importing a model, references between model elements may point to elements within the original model file (e.g., href="../../Downloads/#3342")
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald about 1 month ago
- File ACC_bug3.af3_23 added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time changed from 2.00 h to 0.50 h
- Download the attached file.
- Start AF3, import the file.
- Open the imported file in a text editor and verify that the string "../.." or "..\.." does not exist.