Change Request #4033
[DSE-TestGen] Keep input model copies in the AF3 project
#1 Updated by Alexander Diewald 3 months ago
- Subject changed from DSE-TestGen: to [DSE-TestGen] Keep input model copies in the AF3 project
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Alexander Diewald
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
If using the generated DSE TCs, the containment of the input models such as the ComponentArchitecture is changed to the DSE. By that, the input models are not visible in the AF3 modelling perspective.
- Go the run configuration of your AF3 dev installation.
- Create a duplicate launch config for AF3
- Select a different runtime-workspace.
- Add "--gen-dse-testcases --shutdown" to the arguments.
- Start AF3 from the just created configuration.
- After AF3 was shut down, import one of the created AF3 Projects (Test Cases).
- The Imported Project should have a ComponentArchitecture, etc. visible in the Model Navigator.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald 3 months ago
- Estimated time set to 0.50 h