Enable workaround for checkboxes in tables also on Linux
On MacOS, due to compatibility issues with current graphics libraries, a workaround has already been in place for a long time to display
[X] has a checkmark instead of an on-the-fly screenshot of a checkbox (see #2443).
Since the same problem is also frequent on Linux, the workaround is also enabled there.
Once the new JavaFX based implementation of allocation tables (#3915) and annotation view (#4014) will be finalized, only little to no code will be actually use SWT-based tables with checkmarks.
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Alexander Diewald
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom