Creation of safety level constraint throws exception
- Open ACC example
- Switch to DSE perspective
- Import ACC project
- Open constraint editor
- Create a safety level constraint for any ECU
- A safety level constraint is created
- The attached excpeption is thrown and no constraint is created
#1 Updated by Johannes Eder 5 months ago
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Alexander Diewald
@Alex: Could you please have a look at this issue? I just looked into it and it seems that it happens since the refactoring. When creating a Safety Constraint, the returned ASIL annotation value of a component is null, although it is existing. I have no clue why that happens.
#3 Updated by Alexander Diewald 4 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
NOTE: THIS IS A SUCCESSOR OF #4008
(IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO CREATE A DEPENDENCY)
NOTE: The kernel must be on branch 4008 for this. It will be reviewed and merged next week.Please test extensively as large parts of the SafetyIntergrityLevel annotation were modified.
- Test the behavior in the ComponentArchitecture. Also child/parent dominance. Children are not editable while a parent is set to a certain SIL. NOTE: Even if a child has a larger value, it will not be visible until the parent is unset. A child with a higher SIL would break encapsulation concepts.
- Test the annotation in the PlatformArchitecture.
- Test the DSE perspective. With the safety standard defined for the PA and not.
There is no test model attached on purpose.