Implement a switch to load a given DSE in the DSE perspective programatically
In some cases, AF3 shall be used primarily as a DSE tool. For such use cases, the user shall be distracted as little as possible. Hence, the DSE perspective shall be loaded after starting AF3 and a given DSE project shall be imported (a DSE project is a part of an AF3 project).
- The perspective switch will be done programmatically, i.e. the existing eclipse switch to define the initially shown perspective will not be used.
- Similar to executing a DSE via CLI switch, the AF3 project, and the DSE must be given.
#5 Updated by Alexander Diewald 6 months ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Tiziano Munaro
- Start date changed from 04/09/2020 to 04/16/2020
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
IFF you have time. It is based on the CLI implementation of #3993 (Must be merged first). This change allows loading a given DSE and presenting the DSE perspective as the initial one.
- Load the ACC example and create a DSE.
- Add the swicth and argument '--loadDSE "ACC/DSE"' to the arguments of the run config and start AF3.
- The initially shown perspective should be the DSE perspective and the DSE should be loaded.