Execute a DSE of an given Project with a given DSE by a CLI switch
For testing, validation, and evaluating a DSE, headless execution methods of a DSE are needed for automation.
- An AF3 Project and DSE must be specified with the switch, since both can exist multiple times in a workspace.
- It is unclear yet, how the set of user-defined constaints/RuleSets will be handled in order to define the exploration problem.
- After the DSE was successfully executed, the result shall be stored in the project (saved). It is yet unclear, if the solution shall be also exported to the AF3 project as AF3 models. The implementation of #3995 can be used as a basis therefore.
#6 Updated by Alexander Diewald 5 months ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#7 Updated by Alexander Diewald 5 months ago
1. Start AF3 and import the attached model.
2. Shutdown AF3.
3. Edit the launch configuration, open the tab "Arguments", add "--execDSE ACC/DSE/Deployment", apply the change.
4. Launch AF3. The DSE is executed after service were brought up.
5. Open the DSE perspective, Load the "DSE" within the Project "ACC".
6. Notice the presence of "CLI Solution" in the navigator on the left hand side.