Clocks can be added to Platform/Cluster Level
Clocks can be added at the Platform / Cluster level. However, clock sources are typically added at the board level, or chip-level. This corresponds to the node/tile-level.
Clocks and PowerSupplies both belong to the IElectricalDomain, but the levels where they should be added are different from my point of view.
- Examine, if the compositors can be used for the distinction (The domain is too rough).
- Otherwise, discuss if a distinction between Clocks and PowerSupplies is needed and how it could be realized.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald 4 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Tiziano Munaro
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
6 lines or so. Please reassign to me if you have too much to do.