Change Request #3916
Change Request #3906: [UI] Collection task to switch SWT based editors to the new JavaFX-based editors
AllocationTableEditorBase<T> to JavaFX
Creation of a new JavaFX-based AllocationTableEditorBase<T> in order to replace the old SWT-based implementation. The editor shall be similar to the old one, hence control code may be reused.
This ticket shall also include all editors which inherit from AllocationTableEditorBase<T> and may have to be changed to.
- Assignee set to Simon Barner
- Target version changed from AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.18 - Feature Freeze
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Alexander Diewald
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
This editor does not exist. The base class for allocation table editors is the ModelListenerEditorBase class for which an issue already exists. Please reject.
- Status changed from Resolved to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom