Change Request #3909
Change Request #3906: [UI] Collection task to switch SWT based editors to the new JavaFX-based editors
DataStateEditorBase<T> to JavaFX
Creation of a new JavaFX-based DataStateEditorBase<T> in order to replace the old SWT-based implementation. The editor shall be similar to the old one, hence control code may be reused.
#4 Updated by Tiziano Munaro 7 months ago
- File test_arrays.af3_23 test_arrays.af3_23 added
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Tiziano Munaro to Marco Volpe
The FX-based editor does not allow editing of arrays. The old data state editor opens a dedicated window where the values can be entered, which I consider overkill and inconvenient. It would be enough if the string showing the array could be edited directly as text and then parsed.
#7 Updated by Tiziano Munaro 7 months ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Tiziano Munaro to Alexander Diewald
GREEN! Can be merged: https://git.fortiss.org/af3/af3/-/merge_requests/289