Change Request #3900
Remove library feature from AF3 as it is not used and hard to maintain.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Library feature has been removed from component plugins.
Safety Cases uses library feature. To be decided if this feature will be removed there, too.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Simon Barner
Library has been removed from component. Kernel implementation will stay due to safety cases.
@Simon: Could you please review?
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Alexander Diewald
- Target version changed from AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.18 - Feature Freeze
@Alex: Would it be possible to review this branch? It is mostly only deleted code.
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom