Extend the acivable SIL annotation to the hierarchical platform
The SIL annotation is currently only present for the generic platform architecture, but is also needed for the deployment of safety-critical tasks to the hierarchical platform.
- Safety Standard shall be selectable from the Properties page of the HW architecture.
- Rules for elements:
- Nodes: Derived from Tiles (minimum) or selectable if Node is empty.
- Tiles: Selectable.
- Cores: Present, but only derived from the Tile.
- The above differentiation shall be done by interfaces defined in the hierarchical architecture framework.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald 11 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Marco Volpe
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hi Marco, would it be OK for you to review this one? It offers the achievable safety level for HW elements on the hierarchical platform + some cleanup. AFAIK, this is relevant for you and can serve as a basis for a more advanced derivation of the achievable safety level based on secondary metrics.