Ease the DSE solution converter handling
The DSE soulution converter is hard to use: It is unclear when to use the copy operation, very specific utility methods have to be used, hidden dependencies between converters are easily introduced.
- Replace the many input parameters of the transform(...) call with a single POJO. This object can then encapsulate the existing utility methods to enforce a defined fetching strategy. Moreover, the copy logic of objects might be abstractable there.
- Evaluate whether the CopyRefMap could be used more extensively: Copies created within a transformator are recorded there. Thus, they could be reused to fetch child artifacts of primary atrifacts. Nevertheless, this option has to be carefully analyzed w.r.t. to the above point, since child elements are already present there.
- Copying all inputs incl. input ModelSnapshots may be alternative to operate on copies that crossreference each other correctly from the beginning.
#3 Updated by Alexander Diewald 11 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Load the ACC model.
- Load the model in the DSE Perspective.
- Do a deployment synthesis, export, save, restart, ensure the model is still loadable, remove the model.
- Do a joint deployment synthesis, export, save, restart, ensure the model is still loadable, remove the model.
- Do a deployment synthesis, select the solution, do a schedule synthesis, export, save, restart, ensure the model is still loadable, remove the model.
#4 Updated by Alexander Diewald 11 months ago
#6 Updated by Simon Barner 11 months ago
- File 3791-test1-2.PNG 3791-test1-2.PNG added
- File 3791-test3.txt 3791-test3.txt added
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Alexander Diewald
- With tests 1 and 2, the exported data dictionary had a 'null' name (see attached screenshot)
- With test 3, the export of the schedule resulted into an exception (see attached txt file)