Change Request #3748
Improve the Parameter Table / Allocation Table documentation
The current documentation of the allocation.ui plugin is not easily understandable and is missing some information to create ParameterTable(Editors).
Create step-by-step instructions to create such tables and editors based on an example. I have just created a simple parameter table and transferred the results to an example AF3 plugin that could be used as a basis.
The examples in the task plugin do not qualify due to their complexity.
I think that this is indeed required as I am familiar with allocation tables, but it took me ~5h to get AF3 to the point where it shows the table.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald over 1 year ago
- File parametertable-example.zip parametertable-example.zip added
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from In Progress to New
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Simon Barner
- Priority changed from High to Low
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
Now for the second time... Thanks redmine... Wasted 15mins...