Vary the number of ExecutionUnits that are used as deployment targets for the task mapping. Here, only ExecutionUnit numbers shall be available that are also present in variants of target (COTS) processors.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Simon Barner
#5 Updated by Simon Barner over 1 year ago
The merge requests for the af3 and kernel repositories have been merged. For exploration.alg, the following problems remain
- When using the DSE configuration saved in the provided example, the exploration does not terminate. However, when manually forcing the exploration to stop, the solution has already been found and can be exported.
- Defining a new DSE configuration now requires Core s to be modeled (since these are the only admissible task->HW allocation targets. However, the presence of cores confuses the platform exploration that currently expects that Tile s have been imported.
- Bonus level: Is it possible to set the name of the exported solutions according the type of the (major) synthesized artifacts, i.e. "Platform 0", "Platform 1" instead of "Solution 0" as it is already the case of the SMT-based exploration?