[New DSE project - #3482] The WCET table of TaskArchitectures is not available for DSE-generated Task->Partition->ExecutionUnit allocations
The WCET table requires the existence of a Task->ExecutionUnit allocation table. Probably, there exists also the requirement that such a table must also reference the TaskArchitecture in question.
For allocations of the type Task->Partition->ExecutionUnit, such a table is not present in the exported artifacts of a DSE solution supporting Partition exploration. Here the Task->ExecutionUnit allocation table is deleted such that a valid AllocationTableCollection is obtained.
- Export two AllocationTableCollections: One with the Task->ExecutionUnit pointing to the exported TaskArchitecture, and a second one containing the actual allocations.
- Adjust the WCET editor such that Task->Partition->ExecutionUnit allocations are supported.
- WCET definition by the TimingSpecification (?)
NOTE: This ticket might be resolved in the scope of #3482.
#8 Updated by Alexander Diewald 12 months ago
- File AF3-Project.af3_23 AF3-Project.af3_23 added
- Target version changed from AF3 2.16 RC2 (Tested, Bug-free) to AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze)
The issue still persists. See the attached model: It is not possible to select an allocation collection with tasks -> partitions -> execUnits for extracting task WCETs for the "Task Architecture Partitions" model. Only Tasks -> ExU is possible.
It must be possible to specify WCETs for tasks running in partitions.