Change Request #3593
Add an IExpression parser base class
We have an IExpressionVisitor interface that defines visit methods to parse DSML IExpressions in conjunction with the accept methods of IExpressions. Due to the absence of a base class that does NOT perform evaluations but simply visits each part of the expression, defining new visitors (parsers) is cumbersome.
Define a base class that implements each visit method and delegates to sub-expressions. That way single, specific visit methods can be overridden.
#1 Updated by Alexander Diewald almost 2 years ago
- File ACCv3-hier3-Simon3.af3_23 ACCv3-hier3-Simon3.af3_23 added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
--> One additional class, one changed Eop
To test, please clone the plugin from https://git.fortiss.org/af3/exploration-alg.git Branch: 3593Test:
- Import the attached model and load the DSE in the perspective.
- Go to the Depl. Synth. & Select the first and third rule set.
- Test is successfull if the DSE Deloyment Synthesis starts and passes the 10% progress mark.
#2 Updated by Johannes Eder almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Alexander Diewald
Works with moea based exploration. Selecting the smt backend throws a nullpointer (possibly due to missing "basic deployment constraints"). If this is not in the scope of this issue, testing was successful.