Change Request #3575
Allow selecting multiple tasks in the AllocationPattern
Currently, the allocation Pattern editor is only able to define a single task to multiple ECUs (OR relation). The construction code of the corresponding constraint is already able to handle multiple tasks (Set) where the task set is the first expression in the form of a ForAll statement.
Allow the user to select multiple tasks, since the backend code is ready and the expression is sound in terms of the DSML. Also, the UX is improved since task groups may be defined that have the same limitations w.r.t. their mapping targets.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald almost 2 years ago
- Import the exploration-alg plugin from our gitlab.
- Switch to the branch "EvalAnnotation".
- Import the attached model in AF3.
- Go to the DSE perspective.
- Open the Project "ACC_hier*".
- Go to the Deployment Synthesis.
- Select "MOEA" as backend (bottom-right).
- Click generate and observe the warning.
- The Exception afterwards is expected with the simple example.
#3 Updated by Alexander Diewald almost 2 years ago
The previously linked MRs are wrong and belong to #3574.
The correct MR is https://git.fortiss.org/af3/af3/merge_requests/122. Please note that this branch has the (wrong) name "3475-reworked", since the issues numbers were mixed in the commits. The af3 commit from #3574 was merged from the wrongly named branch "3475"