Executing Deplo+Sched corrupts rule sets and objectives
Steps to reproduce:
- Import the Simple6-nodepl_constraints.af3_23 model from #3555
- Active DSE perspective
- Home -> Select / Change Project -> Simple6-nodepl_constraints-> NEW DSE -> Finish
- Home -> Deployment
- Select Couple 1,2 rule set
- Select "Enable joint schedule synthesis"
- Select "Enable minimization of latency"
- Bug 1: Observe that all rule sets apart from the "Implicit Basic Schedule constraints" have been deleted from the model (see rulesets_deleted.png)
- Generate (n times)
- Bug 2: Observe that for each deployment+scheduling run a "Schedule Objective 0: SMTObjective" objective as been generated (see smtobjectives.png)
Please also check if pure scheduling or pure deployment synthesis also triggers this problem.
#1 Updated by Marco Volpe almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Marco Volpe to Simon Barner
Bug 2 has not been addressed for the moment. The problem will be naturally addressed as part of a more general restyling, including the usage of a new DSE metamodel and a new notion of history (#3482).
#3 Updated by Simon Barner almost 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Anonymous
Code reviewed and successfully tested Bug 1. Please merge https://git.fortiss.org/af3/af3/merge_requests/124
Bug 2 in now traced in #3579.