AF3 Phoenix - Change Request #4013: [UI] Collection task SWT based views -> JavaFX-based views
Feature #3434: [JavaFX] Migration of the DSE Perspective to JavaFX
Feature #3446: [JavaFX] Migrate and Rework the Synthesis view
Add a mechanism to mark constraint compatibility with output artefacts
In order to allow a user to select only constraints that are applicable to a certain synthesis (corresponding to an output artifact), it is required to have a marker for constraints that denotes the compatible types.
- Define a concept.
- Intgrate the change in the model.
- Adjust the UI logic to filter the ExplorationTargets accordingly.
- We decided to use "marker interfaces"/Class objects to denote the compatibility of constraints.
- We must use a list of class objects (or similar) since inheritance would require us to create a class for each possible constraint, thus contradicting the goals of DSML (no migration needed).
- Target version changed from AF3 2.15 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.15 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.15 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.16 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Alexander Diewald
- Target version changed from AF3 2.16 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version changed from AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.18 - Feature Freeze
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom