Change Request #3300
[Constraints] Clean/update the list of constraints and "normalize" the names and remove the duplicates
There are some constraints that might go out, other are too similar (requirements have exactly or more than one aspect)
We should have some "rules" to follow for the names.
For example I would remove the "!!!' from some of them at the end
- Remove/Deprecate the following constraints
1. Requirements Description should not have "And/Or"
2. All requirements should have a glossary terms completely defined
3. All requirements have a test-suite
Remove one of the duplicated constraints
- All non-functional Aspects have a related functional aspect and all non-functional requirement have one functional aspect defined
Further minor issues with respect to improving the constraints are as follows,
- Update/improve the MultipleAspectsConstraint.java
- Get rid of print commands from the constraints where ever they are present..
- Update and adjust parameter type setting issue. At present as soon as the user adds the parameter aspect to a requirement and the constraint "All requirements with parameters have a type" is active it is calculated to be false. which should not be the case.
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Saad bin Abid
@Saad: this requires more thought.
I did not create the issue to be solved immediately but more as a reminder that we should sit both together in the future and see:
- what constrains should remain
- what new ones are needed
- test that all of them are working
- unify the names (the terms requirement and aspect are still being confused)
#15 Updated by Simon Barner about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
What is the status of this? The most recent version seems to be https://git.fortiss.org/af3/af3/tree/3300-Constraints_cleanup