Migration path to JavaFX
AutoFOCUS 3 is SWT-based, whereas SystemFOCUS will be JavaFX-based. Hence, the transition in the used frameworks will require a rework of the GUI code. In order to separate the large amount of work caused by this step into smaller chunks, a migration strategy is needed.
- Examine possible migration strategies.
- Provide example implementations of the above.
#2 Updated by Alexander Diewald almost 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 30 to 40
Extracted a base class such that there is only a stub view class needed. Mainly a FXML file + the Controller logic is needed now. The code is very concise now. A css theme adaption to preserve the SWT look and feel is missing at the moment.
#4 Updated by Alexander Diewald almost 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 40 to 80
Draft version of the JavaFX integration. Compatible with old & fresh AF3 installations.Pending:
- Controller classes to conveniently fill Tables etc.
- Move of basic integration to tooling plugins.
- Maven integration (done, but not yet commited).