Feature #3784: [safety-creation] Creating and manipulating safety cases
Feature #3170: [safety-creation] Revival of safety case typed patterns
[safety] Refactor ComponentsInstantiationWizardPageBackend class
TODO Many of the classes in this package look like this one, no possibility of factorizing?
TODO I agree. createControl is almost the same and so is applyVisualSelection
- Subject changed from [safety] Refacto ComponentsInstantiationWizardPageBackend class to [safety] Refactor ComponentsInstantiationWizardPageBackend class
- Target version changed from AF3 2.12 Post-release to AF3 2.13 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.13 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.14 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.14 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to Backlog
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Carmen Carlan to Johannes Eder
- Target version changed from Backlog to AF3 2.18 - Feature Freeze
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Please close this issue. The class has been deleted in a previous branch, which has been already merged with the master.
- Status changed from Resolved to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
@Carmen: Same here. Please reference such issues in the future. Otherwise there is no traceability.
Also available in: Atom