Change Request #3143
Z3-Route/Bus Optimization as exploration strategy / feature
The Z3-based route optimization and bus minimization optimization task is implemented in the transformation stragies. This introduces a tight coupling of the feature with the transformation itself. This will likely intoduce maintainability problems.
Extract the aforementioned feature from the other DSML-to-Z3 transformations and name the corresponding classes accordingly. Please note, that it is unclear to me how string the coupling with the UI code are, thus denying an effort estimation.
CR #2963 is related to this issue as it defines Meta-Model Entities that allow to encode Features of an exploration. The referenced ticket demands a rework of the current implementation as it is very static.
- Target version set to AF3 2.13 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.13 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.14 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Due date set to 03/15/2019
- Target version changed from AF3 2.14 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.15 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
Now that Routes will land soon in AF3, this ticket can finally be resolved. We also need to get GREEN.
- Target version changed from AF3 2.15 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.16 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.16 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.17 (Feature Freeze) to Backlog
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Alexander Diewald
@Alex: Is this issue still relevant. It is over 3 years old;)
- Assignee changed from Alexander Diewald to Johannes Eder
I can't remember three years later...
- Status changed from Feedback to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom