Support #3042: collection issue for code base cleanup
remove Yices and its dependencies from the code base.
#4 Updated by Simon Barner almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Simon Barner to Anonymous
Please, do a full update of your workspace, and perform a full text search for "yices" on all files. There are still 99 hits (e.g., in the plugin.xml, the documentation, etc.).
#5 Updated by Anonymous almost 3 years ago
deleted the references from plugin.xml
The remaining references could be categorised in:
1) references in documentation (html files) - issue 3163 should deal with it
2) reference in scheduling plugin ( in comments and method names, etc.) - scheduling would be deleted anyways
3) in pdf: this is tutorial not created by us. I can remove the tutorial