[Requirements] Context menu to add a mode from a piece of text
Step to reproduce:
open a requirement
identify any piece of text
right click on it
Observe: context menu indicating "create glossary entry", "create stakeholder", etc.
Expected: additional entry "create mode".
When clicked, this entry would:
add a "mode aspect" to the requirement, if not already present
create a mode having the selected text for a name
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
Almost done. Still missing a check whether the added mode already exists or not.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Vivek Nigam to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version set to AF3 2.12 Release (After Silence Week)
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
Tested. Code review and documentation done before the last release
Also available in: Atom