[Traceability] Traces on automaton transitions
Have traces on transitions, instead of a complete automaton
#1 Updated by Anonymous almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Done in principle: context menu in the state automaton editor allows to add a trace.Remains:
- add constraints with it
- take the opportunity to reimplement the TraceConstraint using the same RequirementTrace model element (this constraint is a little bit ugly implemented now, let's take the opportunity to clean this up)
- adapt the V&V dashboard to see the resulting trace
#4 Updated by Anonymous almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
- Target version changed from AF3 2.12 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.12 Post-release
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Traces can now be added to transitions (and states).
The constraints part is now part of another issue (traces constraint to any traceable artifact).
1) open a requirement
2) select the "traces" tab
3) click "add" and navigate in the tree view.
If there exists an automaton with a transition, the transition should be visible there.