32-bit libraries missing in com.microsoft and graphicsGL.ui
This prevents 32-bit products from starting.
- Target version changed from AF3 2.8 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.9 RC1 (Features frozen)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Libraries are in place now and pre-loading code was adjusted.
This needs testing.
However, there is no 32-bit LWJGL library for Mac OS X.
IMHO, we can remove support for such systems anyway.
- Assignee changed from Florian Hölzl to Anonymous
can you tell me briefly where are the changes?
- nightly build
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom