Change Request #2398
Improve the export of the DataDictionary (or its subtypes) to libraries
When exporting a component to a library its ports, state machines etc. will naturally keep the assigned types stored from a Data Dictionary. Unfortunately these defined types (and methods) are not visible form the library. Consequently, the just created library component will have errors.
Proposed solution¶When a component is transformed into a library element either:
- "Export" the complete Data Dictionary
- or "export" the referenced data types / methods selectively
... and update the type references.
Steps to reproduce¶
- Open the AF3 ACC example.
- Create a AF3 librarry (Symbol "L" in the model navigator) and add a package.
- Transform the AccelerationControl into a Library element via the context menu.
- Obeserve the error markers in the state machine.