EObjectAwareServiceBase: Provide accumulating implementation of getRegisteredHandlers()
EObjectAwareServiceBase.getRegisteredHandlers() provides an override mechanism for handlers bound to specific model elements which is convenient to define generic handler for an abstract model element class, and to define exceptions for a few concrete ones.
- In some cases, e.g. the
org.fortiss.tooling.base.annotation.AnnotationValueService it would be more suitable to accumulate the handlers that have been registered for model element or one of its base classes.
AnnotationValueService currently provides a local override of
getRegisteredHandlers(), but such feature could be useful also in other cases and thus the integration in
EObjectAwareServiceBase should be considered.
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Target version changed from AF3 2.8 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.8 RC2 (Tested & Bugfixed)
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Johannes Eder
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Johannes Eder to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added a comment in ObjectAwareServiceBase#getRegisteredHandlers stating that this method should be changed if the behavior (from AnntotationValueService) is reused in the future.
- Target version changed from AF3 2.8 RC2 (Tested & Bugfixed) to AF3 2.8 Post-release
- Priority changed from Low to High
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 100 to 10
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from AF3 2.8 Post-release to AF3 2.9 Post-release
Additional info: it happens for multiple handlers to satisfy the condition (which can be given as "c instanceof SomeClass") to be chosen. Methods to get handlers should not pick arbitrary one (e.g. by get(0)) from the multiple handlers.
- Target version changed from AF3 2.9 Post-release to AF3 2.10 Feature Freeze
- Assignee set to Florian Hölzl
- Target version changed from AF3 2.10 Feature Freeze to TK 2 Release 10 Maintenance and Improvement
- Target version changed from TK 2 Release 10 Maintenance and Improvement to AF3 2.13 Release
- Target version changed from AF3 2.13 Release to AF3 2.14 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.14 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to Backlog
Also available in: Atom